Tuesday, 13 October 2009

And here's why!

Last night I received a gift from you in which you shared one of my passions. I wanted to be able to give you something to show that I share yours too, and support you wholeheartedly in it. So here is your very own blog to show people your amazing photos. It's nowhere near as perfect a gift as the one you sent me but it's my way of saying that I think you and your photography is amazing and you should have somewhere to show it off. I wish that I had even half the eye you have for a photo!! I'm very proud of you- R x

PS: I'll show you how to alter all this that I've put on here and make it your own.

1 comment:

  1. to Rebekah ,thank you so so much for again making me speachless and taking my breath away by making this blog for me ,you truly are amazing and have captured me with all your love x

    ReplyDelete